In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio I interview Jenn Scalia – Jenn coaches smart, successful women on how to get clear on what they want, set boundaries and love themselves more. We talk all about how you can build confidence and self-efficacy, crush self-doubt and redefine selfishness to live the life you dream of.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How our upbringing influences our self-esteem and confidence and how to deal with a history of self-doubt
- The importance of defining who you really are in order to live a fulfilling life
- Practical ways to build self-efficacy in order to believe you are worthy and capable of achieving your dreams
- How to redefine selfishness in order to get past your resistance and guilt around self-care
- How to deal with situations where you feel ashamed and put down
- Plus so much more!
You can connect with Jenn and take her free “How Are You Showing Up In The World” quiz here:
- JennScalia.com – grab the free quiz here and check out Jenn’s blog and coaching programs
- Twitter | Instagram
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.