In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio I interview Allison Nichols – Certified Holistic Health and Nutrition Counselor and the founder of Frisky Lemon Nutrition. She specializes in empowering women to cultivate a happy, healthy relationship with food (to find Food Freedom), and to have more vibrant, natural energy by creating their own food, personalized food routine. We talk about how to enjoy the holidays and eat like a normal person!
In this episode, we chat about:
- How to listen to your inner body cues and cultivate forgiveness to enjoy the holidays instead of stressing over food and OMG I JUST ATE A WHOLE PIE
- How to change your mindset to ditch the all or nothing mentality that leads to ‘throwing in the towel’ in December
- Why your fear of losing control actually drives you to lose control and how to ditch that fear
- The best way to make sustainable change instead of falling victim to the ‘starting over in January’ mentality
- Whether you should make New Year’s resolutions
- The problem with Paleo
- Plus so much more!
You can connect with Allison and grab her books and programs here:
- Nutrition 360 Coaching Program
- E-Book: Guide To Finding Food Freedom
- Recipe E-Book (Free): Frisky Lemon’s Paleo Sweets
- Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.