In this fantastic episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Cyndi Springford – Certified Eating Psychology Coach, personal trainer and creator of the Love Your Body Project – about building self-trust, exercise addiction and cultivating unconditional body acceptance.
In this episode, we chat about:
- The most important exercises and books that helped Cyndi to overcome years of obsessive dieting and exercise and cultivate self-love
- Why sitting with feelings is necessary to do the inner transformation that will give you long-lasting change
- Why ‘just eat real food’ is not a healthy way to think about food
- How to empower yourself to learn self-trust and eat without external cues, without being afraid you’ll never stop eating ice cream
- The importance of giving up control and focusing on the process rather than the outcome
- How to know if you have an unhealthy relationship with exercise or exercise addiction
- How to overcome exercise addiction
- PLUS SO much more…
- Intuitive Eating
- Diets Are Fattening
- Overcoming Overeating: How to Break the Diet/Binge Cycle and Live a Healthier, More Satisfying Life
- The Four-Day Win: End Your Diet War and Achieve Thinner Peace
Connect with Cyndi here:
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.