In this episode, I talk to Sarah Ramsden – Certified Nutritional Practitioner, brain tumour
survivor thriver, fermentation nerd and my work-wife (co-creator of S&STV and my partner at Whole9 Canada) – on how to step into your fears and doubts to make big (or small) changes in your life and everything you need to know about fermented foods.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Sarah’s story on finding out she had a brain tumour and Multiple Sclerosis in the same week – not to mention how she manages MS naturally
- How to overcome doubts so you can achieve your goals and let go of the resistance you have towards putting yourself first.
- How to “just fucking do it” – a.k.a. how to successfully make big or small changes in your life, no matter what resources you have to work with.
- The importance of starting before you are ready.
- All about fermented foods – What are they? Why are they important for our health?
- How do you know if you need to be eating fermented foods? How much should you be eating?
- What if you f-up your fermentation…will you get botulism?!? (*hint: the answer is no)
- Plus everything about Sarah’s online fermentation classes, Fearless Fermentation
Check out her baby, Fearless Fermentation – online, video-based fermentation classes and a community for beginners. I am in love with these classes. They are fun, easy to follow and a must-have for anyone looking to incorporate fermented (probiotic) foods in their life…not to mention they are super affordable!
You can also connect with Sarah here:
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.