In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Christy Harrison – Intuitive Eating Counselor and Anti-Diet Registered Dietician – on what it means to be a “normal” eater, how the transition from dieter to intuitive eater looks and the fallacies around food addiction.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Christy developed an eating disorder in college and what was at the root of her sudden obsession with weight
- What it was like for her to discover intuitive eating
- Her experience studying dietetics at school and what she noticed about the way weight and health are taught and the implications on our health care system
- What it means to be a “normal” eater
- The different stages that people go through when they transition from “dieter” to “intuitive eater”
- The physiological reason why we go through the “honeymoon” / eat-all-the-things phase when transitioning to intuitive eating
- Why food addiction is not real and the fallacies around that
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Christy:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.
My free Rock Your Body mini-course – for badass women who are done with hating their bodies and ready to start living beyond the numbers on their scales – is back!
Inside the Rock Your Body mini-course, you’ll get 3 lessons that teach you:
– The number one reason your attempts at “loving your body” aren’t working
– The one action you must take to stop caring about other people’s opinions of you
– How to bust through the biggest block that keeps your self-worth chained to your body size
Enter your name and email address below to receive your first lesson on September 8th.
You’ll also be the first to hear about the ultimate body love and self-worth makeover — the 12-week Rock Your Body coaching program — when it opens for enrollment!
The free Rock Your Body mini-course will give you the fundamental first steps to take to stop hating your body and ignite the badass woman within. Let’s do this!