In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Anne-Sophie Reinhardt – Certified Martha Beck Life Coach and Eating Psychology Coach and founder of the award-winning blog and podcast Escape Diet Prison – on her recovery from an eating disorder and what you can do to let go of your desire to be thin and love your body as it is.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Anne-Sophie’s story of recovery from anorexia, including the hardest thing she had to do to recover
- How she let go of “thinness” as her identity and discovered who she really is
- The importance of body image work in having a good relationship with food
- What her best recommendations are for feeling better in your body
- What to do when it feels hopeless
- What “loving your body” really means
- What to do when you have a “bad body day”
- Why there is no failing at loving your body
- How she manages self-care as a single mom of a 2 year old
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Anne-Sophie:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.