In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Anastasia Amour – Body Image Educator, Self-Esteem Coach and author of Inside Out – on how to stop letting your weight dictate your worth, why feeling sexy is a state of mind and how she practices fearless body confidence.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Anastasia’s journey from being bullied as the “fat girl” growing up to a near-fatal 5 year battle with Anorexia to being the confident woman she is today
- What the road to recovery looks like
- How she got to know who she was at her core and started to express that
- What loving your body really means and why our false expectations can hold us back
- The role of toxic relationships in our body image
- Why you can love your body and still have bad body days, plus how she manages those
- How to move your body and eat more healthfully without going crazy
- The importance of changing beliefs, especially those that are fatphobic
- How to feel sexy from the inside out
- Anastasia’s Instagram feed – why it’s one of my favorites to follow
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Anastasia:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.