In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Noelle Tarr – non-dogmatic Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and personal trainer – on how to set goals and redefine your relationship with fitness and health without going crazy.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Noelle’s journey from feeling unworthy in her body to feeling acceptance with who she is
- How she shifted her frame of mind around fitness from aesthetics to capability
- The signs to look for if you are overtraining and why rest is awesome
- How to pursue health from a place of self-love without a dieting frame of mind
- Your morality is not defined by your fitness choices
- What to do if you struggle with the idea that “not dieting” means you’ll never eat healthy again
- Why Noelle (and I) hate the word goal setting and what she suggests instead
- A wicked rant on how to feel inspired to move your body if you’ve had a bad relationship with exercise in the past
- Plus so much more!
Gretchen Ruben – The Happiness Project
Connect with Noelle:
Get Noelle’s Free Training Guide>>>
Coconuts And Kettlebells (Main Blog) | The Paleo Women Podcast | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.
Pingback: My Favorite Podcasts About Body Image and Food Issues - Isabel Eats