In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Katie Dalebout – speaker, life coach, author and blogger – on how to change your beliefs to build self-worth and trust using journaling, meditation and spirituality (in a non-woo-woo way!).
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Katie’s obsessing with “health” turned into an eating disorder and how she recovered from this
- The thoughts she had to challenge and change in order to break her food and body obsession
- How the addiction of compliments makes it hard to let go of our “thinner” body
- How to cultivate a sense of worth and fulfillment that’s separate from the external things in our life
- The importance of spirituality in her recovery
- What “spirituality” really means and how to find it if you’re not religious
- Why journaling is such an important tool to help you change your thoughts
- All about Katie’s book “Let It Out: A Journey Through Journaling” that comes out in the spring
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Katie:
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.