In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Laura Jackson – co-founder of FIT CHICKS and one of Canada’s top fitness professionals – on how she overcame an eating disorder, the toxicity of the fitness industry and how she is working towards redefining fitness for women.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Laura’s path to recovery from a 15 year battle with bulimia
- The darkside of fitness competitions based on her experience as a competitor
- What actually happened when Laura got the body she always dreamed of
- How the fitness industry shames women by targeting their insecurities
- How she puts the focus back on health, happiness and fitness with her FIT CHICKS programs
- What to do if you feel too ashamed to go to a gym or group class
- PLUS SO much more…
FIT CHICKS 200hr Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program – starting Sept 21st. This is an online certified training program. To get the early bird rate, type Summer at the sign-up.
Connect with Laura here:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.