Holy crap, you guys! You need to listen to this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio. This is groundbreaking stuff from one of my favourite people on the interwebs, Isabel Foxen Duke – Certified Health Coach and Emotional Eating Expert, who helps women make peace with their bodies, so they can stop obsessing about food and get back to living awesome lives. She is the creator of the Stop Fighting Food program.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Why judgment about a right or wrong way to eat leaves you doomed for failure
- Why when our motivation is driven by our desire to lose weight, shit gets very complicated
- Thin privilege: what is it and how it holds up the body acceptance movement
- How to REALLY join and take action for the cultural body acceptance revolution
- Everything you need to know about Isabel’s free training series Stop Fighting Food launching Tues Sept 16th
Plus so much more meaty stuff that you seriously do not want to miss.
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.
Pingback: September Favorites: Movement, Intuitive Living, Weight Stigma