In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat Rachel Cole – certified life coach and women’s empowerment expert – on how to balance being a sensitive individual with autonomy and authenticity, the subtle ways we give our power away and how to reclaim body sovereignty.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Rachel’s history with an eating disorder and how she reclaimed a deep sense of trust with her body
- The deep hungers that create our tumultuous relationship with food and the important questions to ask ourselves to break free
- Why so many of us are walking around disconnected and untrusting of our bodies
- What it means to be a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person), including the gifts, challenges and unique self-care requirements
- How to balance being a sensitive individual, while demanding autonomy and being authentic
- What to do if we’re ashamed of our sensitivity and feel guilt for advocating for our needs
- The difference between body submission and body sovereignty and the sneaky ways we give our power away
- How to reclaim your body sovereignty
- Plus so much more!
Links mentioned in the show:
- Highly Sensitive People self-test (Elaine Aron)
- Feast – Rachel’s 3 month program
Connect with Rachel:
Website | Instagram| Twitter| Facebook
Listen below, download it here, see it on YouTube or grab it from iTunes
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.