In this episode, I discuss a super important topic with one of my boxing friends – writer, coach, storyteller, lover of language and fighter – Camille DePutter, on the importance of owning your story.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Camille grew up as a storyteller, but held back her own story for so long and how sharing it helped her become more comfortable in her own skin.
- The importance of owning your story as it relates to being your authentic self and having self-worth.
- Where we can find our own stories and why they don’t need to be profound in order to share them.
- Why it’s so important not to tuck away pieces of your personality, especially to please those around you.
- What to do if you fear other people’s judgements by owning your story.
- Why your stories don’t necessarily define you.
- How to receive other people’s stories to help them overcome shame.
- How to start to share your story.
You can connect with Camille and learn about her services here:
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Then tell me in the comments… how do you share your story? Have you been holding it back for fear of judgements?
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes now!!! You can subscribe and get episodes there. I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.