In this episode, I interview one rockstar of a woman – blogger, author, mother, wife, athlete and Strong Woman competitor – Stacy Toth, on body image, self-love and how she empowers her kids to have a good relationship with food and themselves.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Stacy went from being so unhealthy that she had difficulty walking up stairs, to being an athlete and competitive Strong Woman.
- Whether our society is becoming more accepting of a strong woman image.
- Why making time for yourself is important to giving 100% back to those you love.
- Why Stacy still had her scale and how she felt about finally getting rid of it.
- How Stacy’s vulnerability has played a critical role in her path to self-love.
- The most important thing you can do to empower your kids to have a good relationship with food and themselves.
- And everything about Stacy & her husband Matt’s upcoming book, “Real Life Paleo“
You can connect with Stacy and grab her books here:
- “Eat Like A Dinosaur” – A recipe and guidebook for gluten-free kids
- “Beyond Bacon” – Paleo recipes that respects the whole hog
- “Real Life Paleo” (releasing Nov 2014) – Recipes, meals, and practical tips that follow an easy three-phased approach to health
- “3 Phase Paleo” – e-book on transitioning your family to paleo in 3 easy steps
- Blog | Podcast – The Paleo View | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes now!!! You can subscribe and get episodes there. I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.