In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Chrystal Bougon – Owner & Resident Curvy Girl at Curvy Girl Inc and activist – on feeling sexy at every size, reclaiming the word fat and the importance of sexual pleasure as self-care.
In this episode, we chat about:
- What loving your body means to Chrystal
- The spark that fired her up to start Curvy Girl Lingerie
- Why she identifies as a fat woman and the importance of reclaiming that word
- The importance of asking for what you want in the bedroom and how this empowered Chrystal to be kinder and truer to herself
- The power of asking for what you want in the bedroom and life
- Your life is happening now, not 10 pounds from now – don’t put it on hold
- Why it’s a discipline to work on your inner confidence and compassion
- Why both Chrystal and I still have bad body days and how we deal with those
- Her motto “Sexy is for every body!” and how you can embody sexiness
- How she responds to people who say she is “glorifying obesity”
- Her must-hear response to internet trolls
- The way fat people are portrayed in the media and how this perpetuates size stigma
- All about her new TV series Plus Size Life and why we need more TV like this!
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Chrystal:
Curvy Girl Inc (website) | Curvy Girl Lingerie (online store) | Bliss Connection (online romance store) | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.