In this episode, I interview my first (!!!) Fearless Rebelle guest – blogger, author, culinary mastermind, weightlifter and all around badass – Steph Gaudreau, on how to be more awesome and harder to kill.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Steph’s journey from being a teacher to a full-time blogger, author and weightlifter.
- The importance of living a life by your own rules and not letting your unfulfilled pursuits weigh you down.
- What you can do if you feel like you are stuck on the hamster wheel of life in order to start achieving your dreams.
- Steph’s passion for weightlifting and how it enabled her to take advantage of the body she was given.
- Where to start and what to do if you want to start weightlifting or strength training, for women.
- What defines an athlete and when to know if you should change your nutrition to support your activities.
- What are the signs to look for if you are not eating properly to support your activity.
- Why The Performance Paleo Cookbook is different from most cookbooks and what to expect from it
You can connect with Steph and grab her books here:
- “The Paleo Athlete: A Beginner’s Guide to Real Food for Performance” – I highly recommend this book and think it’s absolutely necessary for anyone who has performance goals. It’s simple to digest and easy to implement.
- “The Performance Paleo Cookbook: Recipes for Eating Better, Training Harder and Getting Stronger” – available for pre-order now. Release date is Jan 6 2015.
- Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | G+
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes now!!! You can subscribe and get episodes there. I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.