In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Julie Kelly – consultant at Nourish Balance Thrive and new mom – on the B.S. around ‘body after baby’, body image before and after baby and navigating self-care as a new mom.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Why ‘body after baby’ is bullshit and harmful to women’s health and well-being
- Julie’s thoughts on ‘mommy wars’ and the competitive pressures of being a new mom
- Why you need to focus on recovery, not ‘losing the baby weight’
- How to overcome body image concerns pre and post baby
- How Julie managed her pregnancy and recovery as an athlete
- The importance of stress management and self-care as a new mom
- How Julie makes time for self-care given her busy schedule
- Why hormonal testing is so important if you feel you are not getting better on your own
- PLUS SO much more…
Connect with Julie here:
Nourish Balance Thrive | Facebook | Podcast (Paleo Baby Podcast)
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.