In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Leanne Ellington – writer, mad scientist, storyteller and body image rebel – on how to tame the bitch in your head and drop the weapons of control that keep you trapped in body shame.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Leanne learned to accept herself after years of abusing her body both physically and mentally.
- How food and our bodies are used as weapons of control, judgment and comparison.
- Why dropping these weapons of control is necessary for self-love.
- How to understand and tame that ‘bitch’ in your head.
- The role of the brain and nervous system as it relates to self-image and esteem.
- Why bringing our past into the present keeps us trapped in bad cycles.
- The importance of becoming your own “Mad Scientist” and inner pilot versus listening to what everyone else is telling you to do.
- How to ditch the shame associated with your food choices.
- PLUS SO much more…
Connect with Leanne and check out her programs here:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.