In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, Steph Gaudreau – blogger, author, culinary mastermind, weightlifter and all around badass – returns to the show to chat about the way women are portrayed in the strength world, how to eat to perform and her new book The Performance Paleo Cookbook
In this episode, we chat about:
- The mixed messages that we receive about strength leading to skinny
- How Steph feels about the messaging that strong is the new skinny
- How you can bust through your intimidations and get comfortable lifting weights
- What foods most women lack in their diet that prevents them from getting stronger
- How to know if you’re eating enough to sustain your activity levels
- When too much training starts to eat away at your health
- Plus teasers from Steph’s new cookbook The Performance Paleo Cookbook…including me drooling over her recipe descriptions of flank steak and braised sweet potatoes with coconut milk.
– Release date is Jan 6 2015.
Grab Steph’s book and connect with her here:
- The Performance Paleo Cookbook– Release date is Jan 6 2015.
- “The Paleo Athlete: A Beginner’s Guide to Real Food for Performance”
- Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | G+
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.