In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Jennie Ormson – Clinical Social Worker – on why revisiting the stories of our past is an important way to uncover limiting beliefs and how to create a new legacy for yourself to have a good relationship with food and your body.
In this episode, we chat about:
- On why the cross-over of emotions, food and power is a lethal mix
- The importance of discovering the role that food plays and where these relationships came from
- Why guilt and shame are what keep you trapped in the diet cycle
- Understanding where our beliefs came from in order to challenge them and change them
- Why the victim mentality keeps us stuck and how to break free from that
- Unraveling where our self-beliefs come from and how to rewire them
- How to shift beliefs and turn that into new behaviors
- How to build self-worth outside of food and appearance
- Why it’s important to look outside the food and body bubble to get outside the food and body bubble
- Why we’re born as intuitive eaters and we often lose this based on the beliefs we develop about food as kids….and how we can get it back!!
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Jennie:
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.