In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Chris Sandel – Nutritionist – on the physiology of the restrict-binge cycle, the fallacy of weight control and dieting and how to learn to trust your body again.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Chris realized that his weight was not in his control and how that shaped his approach with working with clients
- The physiology of the restrict-binge cycle and why we really can’t control our food
- The fallacy around the amount of control we have over our weight
- Why recovery from disordered eating and chronic dieting involves more than simply “eating normally”
- Mental versus physical deprivation – knowing the difference and how to heal both
- How to trust your body and what this process actually looks like
- The importance of doing the inner work to heal your relationship with food
- What is moderation and is it possible?
- Are there some people who need to abstain from certain foods?
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Chris:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.