In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio I interview Lisa Carpenter – a fierce and passionate Nutritional Ninja who blows up the bullshit around healthy eating and weight loss – on empowerment and her unique perspective on accepting yourself and emotional eating. Lisa has an incredible perspective on these topics and you don’t want to miss this!
In this episode, we chat about:
- Why your body image issues don’t go away even when you have achieved the ‘perfect’ figure
- What accepting who you are really means (and does not mean) and the problem around thinking “I’ll be happy when…”
- A unique way of managing your emotional eating
- What it means to be conscious when you are making decisions and why this is a key component to having a good relationship with food
- Why being uncomfortable is critical to ditching the diet mentality
- How to stop focusing on the negative and what you don’t have, in order to improve your ability to maintain change
- And so much more great content!
You can connect with Lisa, learn more about her E.A.T! program and grab her free workbook here:
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.