In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Isabel Foxen Duke – Certified Health Coach and Emotional Eating Expert – on how diet culture perpetuates the diet-binge cycle, overcoming shame around weight and what ‘normal’ eating is.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Isabel went on her first diet at age 3 and never knew ‘normal’ eating
- The role of social prejudice in her battle with food
- Why diet culture perpetuates the diet-binge cycle
- The 2 biggest misconceptions that fuel diet culture and make us crazy around food
- Why exposing yourself to images of women with same and larger sizes than your own can actually help you shift your body image
- What ‘normal’ eating actually is and why it has nothing to do with what you eat
- PLUS exciting announcements about Stop Fighting Food and why you need to sign-up for these free videos!
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.