In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Keri-Anne Livingstone – Certified Professional Coach, Impassioned Speaker and “Edu-tainer” – on radical self-acceptance, overcoming fear and how to be the truest version of ourselves.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Keri-Anne went through big life challenges to find joy
- Why surrendering to our struggles can help us find gifts
- What it means to Dare To Suck and how this intention can help you unlock your greatest potential
- How to implement ‘Daring To Suck’ in your life to be fearless
- How a simple mindset shift of ‘detaching yourself from the outcome’ can help you overcome self-doubt
- Why paying attention to what lights you up is the first step towards finding the fulfillment you crave
- How acknowledging and allowing all of the different parts of yourself to ‘admit their shit’ is integral to creating the emotional release needed to move forward
- How to feel worthy to make the changes you want to have in your life
- PLUS SO much more…
Connect with Keri-Anne here:
Daring To Suck | Work With Keri-Anne | Facebook | Twitter
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.
Pingback: Daring to Suck – The Sand Arena Ballerina