In this must-listen-to episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, Caitlin Constantine – writer, runner and triathlete – talks about how women can build confidence, become self-actualized and move past impostor syndrome in a world where women are so often boiled down to their superficial beings.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How the portrayal of women in fitness has evolved in the last couple decades – progress or hindrance?
- Why a ‘willingness to try’ builds your intrinsic sense of confidence
- Why having a network of supportive and positive people and being willing to ‘fake it’ are critical to helping you push past your limitations
- How our culture enforces impostor syndrome in women and how this manifests in our self-image
- Why comparison hinders our confidence and simple ways to overcome it
- What Caitlin thinks it means to be feminine
- Caitlin’s favourite fitness magazines for women (that show a diverse portrayal of women…hooray!!)
- And SO much more…
Connect with Caitlin here:
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.