In this must-listen-to episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, Caitlin Constantine – writer, runner and triathlete – talks about how women can build confidence, become self-actualized and move past impostor syndrome in a world where women are so often boiled down to their superficial beings.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How the portrayal of women in fitness has evolved in the last couple decades – progress or hindrance?
- Why a ‘willingness to try’ builds your intrinsic sense of confidence
- Why having a network of supportive and positive people and being willing to ‘fake it’ are critical to helping you push past your limitations
- How our culture enforces impostor syndrome in women and how this manifests in our self-image
- Why comparison hinders our confidence and simple ways to overcome it
- What Caitlin thinks it means to be feminine
- Caitlin’s favourite fitness magazines for women (that show a diverse portrayal of women…hooray!!)
- And SO much more…
Sport’s Illustrated 50 Fittest Women
Sport’s Illustrated 50 Fittest Athletes
Definition For Ladies (magazine)
Connect with Caitlin here:
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.
I’ve been participating in races since before title 9- the thing that made me strong and independent was having my own career and not relying on anyone else financially in order for me to raise my daughter, put her through school and own my home. NOT my two ironman races, ultras, and hundreds of other competitions.
That’s great! I’m so glad you’ve accomplished this much and appreciate what it’s given you!