In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio I interview Caroline Haagen. Caroline is the creator of the site thefuckitdiet.com. She is an anti-diet writer, body image activist, eating recovery mentor, and an actress and comedian. Yeah, you can see why I love her.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Why nourishment is the foundation of The Fuck It Diet
- How your fear of weight gain can get in the way of truly trusting yourself around food.
- The tools that Caroline used to help her overcome her body image issues.
- How the media influences our body image and how certain actresses are going against the norm to promote body acceptance.
- What to do if you live in a toxic environment where appearance is valued above all else.
- The most important question to ask yourself when you are feeling judged.
- Plus so much more!
You can connect with Caroline and grab her books and programs here:
- E-Books: The Badass Eating Workbook , No More Bingeing Book
- 4 Week Program: Food Loves You
- Blog | Facebook
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.