In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio I interview Caitlin Weeks – blogger and author of the cookbook Mediterranean Paleo Cooking – on her journey to health and body acceptance, including how she won the battle against Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and how she used EFT to change her relationship with food and her body. I was blown away by all of Caitlin’s insights on EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), so you definitely want to check this out because it can help you in so many ways!
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Caitlin ended years of chronic dieting in order to put her health first and end her battle with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- How she accepted her body after years of fighting against it
- The Emotional Freedom Technique – what it is and how it helped Caitlin to change her relationship with food and her body
- How our fear of scarcity around food drives us to overeat and how she uses EFT to remove this block
- How you can use EFT in your life (for body image, mindful eating, stress reduction and so much more)!
- Plus, all about her new cookbook Mediterranean Paleo Cooking that she co-authored with her husband, Nabil Boumrar and friend, Diane Sanfilippo.
- Plus so much more!
You can connect with Caitlin and grab her amazing new book here:
- Mediterranean Paleo Cooking – by Caitlin, Nabil Boumrar and Diane Sanfilippo
- Grab a 90 page free preview here>>>
- Meet Caitlin on the book tour here>>>
- Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Listen below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.