In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Kaila Prins – motivational speaker, coach, dance teacher and drag queen trapped in a cis-woman’s body – on what it means to be “recovered enough,” the damaging messages of health culture and how to choose discovery.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Kaila’s story of recovering from an eating disorder to becoming a burlesque dancer
- How burlesque dancing helped her discover who she really is
- What it means to be “recovered enough” and why it’s important to recognize when you’re stuck here
- What discovery is all about and why it’s so damn scary
- Why body positivity is not all that glamorous in real life
- All the details on Kaila’s new Discovery Not Recovery program
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Kaila:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.