In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with one of my mentors, Tara Mohr – author of Playing Big and expert on women’s leadership and well-being – on how to be more loyal to your dreams than your fears, managing self-doubt and how to unhook from praise and criticism.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Tara’s work influenced my life and how I work with clients
- What it means to “play big” and the different ways that we play small and don’t even realize it
- The relationship between self-doubt and playing big and why we cannot eliminate self-doubt
- Why women are socialized to be people pleasers and how that influences the way we show up in this world
- Why body perfectionism is a common form of self-doubt and why it’s not really about your body
- The limitations of being hooked on praise and criticism
- How you can start to be less concerned with what other people think
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Tara:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.