In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, Glenys Oyston – Registered Dietician, blogger and podcaster – brings the sass as we blow up the B.S around weight, health and dieting and why it’s so hard to let go of the seductive appeal of dieting.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Glenys overcame her battle with restrictive eating and discovered Health At Every Size
- Why dieting is so seductive and hard to let go of
- How to overcome the ramifications of dieting – a.k.a. “Diet PTSD”
- Why looking at health through the lens of weight is B.S.
- How to focus on health without being restrictive
- Her experience working as a “fat dietician” who practices HAES
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Glenys:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.