In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I run solo in this episode and talk all about where our need to compare comes from and 9 ways to stop comparing yourself to others.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Where our need to compare comes from
- Why it is one of the last things to disappear on your way to body love
- The cultural influence on our need to compare
- Why looking at comparisons from a broader social perspective helps us to unpack why they occur
- Our evolutionary need to compare and corresponding emotional response
- 9 steps you can take to end compare and despair today
- Plus so much more!
FRR Episode 2: Why You Should Compare Yourself To Others
Why We Can’t Stop Comparing Ourselves To Others
9 Ways To Stop Comparing Yourself To Others
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.
Love this episode! I like the advice of surrounding yourself with body positive women. What do you do if there are women in your life who you can’t drop (like family) who compare themselves to you?
Good question Noel! I guess my question back to you is, how do you know they are comparing themselves? Do they verbally bring you down? If so, perhaps a boundary needs to be set so that you are honouring YOUR needs.