In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Laura and Marie a.k.a Sassy and Pearl – Registered Dieticians and podcasters – on how to make healthy changes in your life without becoming obsessive and why they live by the “no shame in your game” motto.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Their various experiences with dieting and not dieting (some people don’t do it!)
- Why you don’t need a 6-pack to be healthy
- The importance of fun and silliness in having a good relationship with yourself
- Why giving yourself permission to screw up is the key to enjoying cooking…and life
- Our favourite playlists when cooking
- How to incorporate movement into your life without going crazy
- What to do if you’re hesitant to show up at the gym or any fitness place because of your body
- The importance of being your authentic self and how they learned to own who they are
- Why not everyone is going to like you and accepting this is critical to owning who you are: “You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” ~Dita Von Teese
- Why “no shame in your game” is their motto for life
- Their thoughts on CrossFit and whether or not you should do it
- And the first ever Fearless Rebelle Radio awkward dance party
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Laura & Marie:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.