In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Kelly Boaz – Holistic Nutritionist, writer and speaker – on overcoming fear of shame, redefining success and weight and how she overcame her battle with anorexia.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Kelly recovered from her 17 year battle with anorexia and helps other women do the same
- Why eating disorders are not simply an issue of poor body image and that this is often a symptom
- How she manages nutrition without being obsessive and disordered with it
- The best way to let go of food fears and break down the walls of restriction
- Why community support was so important to Kelly’s recovery
- Why we need to stop intertwining success and failure with weight loss and gain.
- PLUS SO much more…
Connect with Kelly Boaz here:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.