In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Tegan Westra – Body Love Wellness Coach, EFT Practitioner and leader of the body love revolution – on how she overcame bulimia and created a fulfilling life outside of food and fitness.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Tegan healed herself after a battle with bulimia as a teenager
- How she had to rediscover herself and seek fulfillment in other areas of her life to cultivate a sense of peace with food
- How you can create a life that is filled with joy
- What is EFT and how it is something Tegan uses daily to release and overcome negative emotions
- How EFT helps to release your emotional attachment from food
- PLUS SO much more…
Connect with Tegan and check out her programs here:
7 Day E-Course: Ditch Diets For Good & Make Peace With Your Body | Blog | Facebook
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.