In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Annette Sloan – founder of (w)holehearted, health coach, speaker and yoga instructor – on how to instill a good relationship with food in your kids, body image for teens and why getting naked at a bathhouse was a pivotal moment in Annette’s journey to self-love.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Annette overcame her damaging relationship with ‘health’ and owned her story
- The 11 phases of nourishment and how knowing these phases can help to shift the actions you take to change your relationship with food
- How to instill a good relationship with food in your children
- What to do if you’ve had a disordered relationship with food and are afraid your children have learned some unhealthy ways of thinking about food
- The types of conversations parents should be having with their children to promote body positivity
- How parents can lead by example to promote a healthy body image in their daughters (and sons!)
- Why visiting a nude bathhouse was a pivotal moment in Annette’s journey to body love
- PLUS SO much more…
Connect with Annette and check out her programs here:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.