In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Ivy Felicia – Certified Holistic Wellness Coach and Body Image Expert – on how to feel more comfortable in a bigger body and navigating “body love” through chronic illness and weight change.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Ivy’s story of growing up in a larger body and suffering from PCOS
- What is PCOS and how it impacted Ivy’s relationship with her body
- Why she looks at “body love” as a relationship, like a marriage
- How to choose peace with your body, even when there is frustration and resentment
- How to navigate weight gain and be more comfortable in a bigger body
- What Ivy suggests for women who have gained weight and are feeling physically and emotionally uncomfortable in their larger body
- How to appreciate and accept your body if you are suffering from a chronic illness
- How to make nutritional changes to support a health condition without triggering the diet mentality
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Ivy:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.