We’re baaaaack! In this second special episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio fellow Body Image Coach, Sarah Vance, and I get back together to share the mic to talk about self-doubt, overcoming judgments and what confidence means to us.
Special side note: The Reclaim Retreat happening May 2017 is more than half-way sold out – ticket prices go up August 9th, so grab your spot now!
In this episode, we chat about:
- THE RECLAIM RETREAT happening May 2017 – it’s half-way sold out! Early Bird tickets are on until August 9th.
- How self-doubt showed up for us in the past versus how it impacts us now
- What self-doubt really is and how we both manage it
- How we overcome and manage judgments and comparisons
- How we approach confidence in our everyday lives
- Our “Tony Robbins” inspirational speeches
- Plus so much more!
Get all the details on the Reclaim Retreat here (Early Bird prices end August 9th)>>>
Connect with Sarah:
SarahVance.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Watch the video below, download it here or grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.
Pingback: RY5: Breaking the Rules with Summer Innanen - Sarah Vance