In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I chat with Patricia Colli – creator and editor of BeUtiful magazine – on why body image is a feminist issue and on whether posting semi-nude selfies is objectifying or empowering.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Patricia’s journey towards body positivity
- The purpose behind the magazine and what inspired her to start BeUtiful magazine
- Our thoughts on how major corporations leverage body positivity for profit
- Why body image is a feminist issue
- Whether we’re doing an in justice to body positivity by showing our bodies on social media
- Where is the line between objectification and empowerment?
- What did we think of Amy Schumer’s response to being included in Glamour magazines “diverse” issue
- Plus so much more!
Get the magazine:
Connect with Patricia and her community:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.