In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I run solo in this special body image podcast episode and answer your questions on how to let go of your desire to be thin, sexual shame and how to introduce movement without going cray-cray.
In this episode, we chat about:
- What to do when you can’t shake the feeling that you’d be better if you were thinner
- Why we really can’t let go of control around food
- How to overcome beliefs and shame around attractiveness
- How to know when it’s emotionally safe to start a movement practice after having a not-so-great relationship to it in the past
- How to make movement something that doesn’t feel like a burden or “exercise”…ugh
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.