In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Ruby Roxx – plus size model and Editor In Chief of Beauty Mark Magazine – on how she courageously fought back against a very public body shaming incident, how she overcame the criticism and how to embrace who you are.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Ruby entered into the world of modeling and how this helped boost her confidence
- Ruby’s brave reaction to the recent public body shaming incident that included images of her
- Her public response to the body shamer’s and why she chose to use gratitude to overcome it
- Her advice on how to overcome the emotional pain of being criticized
- Why loving your body is so important and what makes a woman beautiful
- Ruby’s thoughts on the fashion industry, the word ‘plus-size’ and her favorite clothing lines (in the show notes below!)
- The one thing Ruby thinks all women should do to feel more confident
- Ruby’s magazine – Beauty Mark – that is dedicated to self-love and body positivity
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Ruby:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.