In this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I interview Maggie Quinn – co-owner of Strong Body Whole Heart and Integrative Coach Professional – on how our emotional blocks keep us stuck, embracing our dark parts to love yourself and what it means to be authentic.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Maggie’s story of how she overcame a 30+ year eating disorder
- The importance of allowing yourself to dream and be loyal to your vision
- Why loving yourself is about accepting everything about you, including the pieces you judge as dark
- How to recognize and work through emotional blocks that keep you feeling stuck
- How you can see negative experiences as gifts
- Letting go of what other’s think
- What it means to be authentic
- Plus so much more!
Connect with Maggie:
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.