The Fat Girl Food Squad is a blog and community aiming to provide a safe and positive environment for all bodies, while showcasing those who label and identify themselves as fat and endeavouring to breakdown the stereotypes and barriers that surround such a controversial three letter word. In this awesome episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio, I have the honour of interviewing Vanessa and Alex from the Fat Girl Food Squad – we chat about the word fat, body positivity, health at every size, how to step into your fears to be more confident and so much more!
In this episode, we chat about:
- Vanessa and Alex’s journey into owning who they are and becoming part of the Fat Girl Food Squad
- Why there is a need for the Fat Girl Food Squad
- The word Fat – why we need to reclaim it and how you can start doing that
- Why fat does not equal unhealthy and the ridiculous stereotypes that perpetuate this
- What health at every size really means
- Why there is a fat girl inside all of us
- What confidence means to Vanessa and Alex
- What to do if you feel like you need to hide yourself from this world
- Vanessa and Alex’s body positive rituals
- PLUS SO much more…
Connect with The Fat Girl Food Squad here:
- Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
- Vanessa’s Instagram and Blog
- Alex’s Instagram and Blog
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.