Have you ever dreamed of quitting your job and moving to a tropical paradise to spend your days enjoying a leisurely breakfast and walking on the beach? Then you don’t wait to miss this episode of Fearless Rebelle Radio! I interview the FEARLESS Nadine Hays Pisani – author and former workaholic east coaster – on how she and her husband sold their possessions and moved to Costa Rica to spend their days swinging in a hammock.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Nadine’s incredible story of how she and her husband became sick from the rat race and decided to sell all of their possessions and move to Costa Rica
- What triggered her decision to make such a radical change
- How she overcame fears and countless naysayers to make her dream come true
- The specific moment that prompted her to make this change
- What it was like to adjust to life in Costa Rica
- How she adjusted her Type-A personality to fit with the pura vida lifestyle
- The challenges and benefits of living in Costa Rica
- How you can follow your dreams and get off the redundant treadmill of life
- PLUS SO much more…
Show Notes – Nadine’s Books (LOVE THESE!):
- Happier Than a Billionaire: Quitting My Job, Moving to Costa Rica, and Living the Zero Hour Work Week
- Happier Than A Billionaire: The Sequel
- Happier Than A Billionaire: The Escape Manual (Volume 3)
Connect with Nadine here:
Listen below, download it here grab it from iTunes.
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes!!! You can be one of my kick-ass subscribers. Also, I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.