In this episode, I interview one of my idols – blogger, author, behaviour change & disordered eating expert, and provider of no-bullshit education in fitness and health for women – Krista Scott-Dixon, on why the solution is your problem.
In this MUST-LISTEN-TO episode, we talk about:
- Krista’s unconventional story of disordered eating and how she went from being the girl with glasses who was last in gym class to a leader in fitness and nutrition training.
- Why the demands on women and need to self-regulate are causing more women to develop disordered eating later in life.
- How you can tell if your ‘healthy’ habits are starting to become destructive and whether you are addicted to self-help.
- Why “the solution is your problem” and why it’s so hard to give up control.
- Why “coming to terms with your body is a form of ninja-crapping” and doesn’t mean that you accept yourself.
- How our cravings for approval, don’t feed us.
- Two things you can do right now to accept your body (hint: these were things that I had not thought of!).
- And details on the upcoming Precision Nutrition Level 2 Coaching Certification and how it will help coaches make revolutionary changes in other people’s lives.
You can connect with Krista and grab her e-books here:
- “Fuck Calories” – This is FREE!! I love this e-book. It’s hilariously brilliant and a super easy read.
- “Consumed: A Memoir” – Written as a first-person memoir, Consumed explores the experience of disordered eating — and the ways in which food both controls and expresses our messy lives.
- Precision Nutrition Certification – Krista is the mastermind behind the Level 2 certification
- Blog | Facebook – KSD | Facebook – Stumptuous |
Don’t forget, I’m on iTunes now!!! You can subscribe and get episodes there. I would be SO GRATEFUL if you took 2 minutes to leave a review. Click on “Reviews and Ratings” and then “Click to Rate”.
Ready to break the rules and do things differently? Grab your sledgehammer and get my free guide here.